This is me
Thanks for clicking on my website and checking in to learn about my wedding photography services. I’ll give you a quick rundown of who I am.
- A longtime photojournalist; I graduated from the journalism program at San Jose State and started working for a northern California newspaper when I was 23. I am now a staff photographer at The Fresno Bee where I have been since 1999!
- I started my wedding photography business in 2009 and I love it! I love sharing my work with real people who can appreciate what I do.
- I have been married to my lovely wife Donna for 25 years. We have two super awesome kids who are now young men about to start their own adult lives.
- We also have a nice kitty named Sasha.
- We life in Clovis where I do my best to keep the yard clean and even try to do some gardening once in a while.
- Donna and I love to travel when possible.We finally made a trip to Europe for our 25th wedding anniversary last year. Read about it here.
- We also love wine. We belong to five different wine clubs. :-0
- I have won a bunch of different photography awards, but I know you don’t really care about that.
- I would be thrilled to use the skills I have acquired over a lifetime to tell your wedding story.